Monday, May 8, 2023

Five Down, Two To Go

So it seems as if I have somehow managed to knock out 5/7 MOS exams. I am only two shy of achieving MOS Expert and that sounds like a title I very much would like to obtain. My plan for Word Expert is to take some time tonight to go over what else needs to be learned in order to knock out that exam. I'm not really expecting it to take very long honestly. However, for Excel Expert, I have already begun looking into what is required, only because I expect it to be slightly more difficult. None the less, I think I can knock both of these out!



7 comments:

  1. Great job on knocking out MO-400 Outlook and MO-500 Access back-to-back ^_^

    I know you can conquer MO-101 Word Expert and MO-201 Excel Expert :-)

    Go Elijah go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you can too! I will not be surprised to see the other certs on this blog. If you can learn and master Russian, this probably will be somewhat of a walk in the park for you. Good luck, though I don't think you'll need it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing your hard work and dedication is paying off I also know you can obtain MOS Expert!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is great! You are so smart! Congratulations on achieving all your badges and here's to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's go for the homerun! It was a good practice in mentality management facing MOS-201 for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dedication to knock these out is amazing! Good luck with your exams, and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If a computer problem occurs during the exam (for example, if the exam does not respond or the mouse no longer functions) or if a power outage occurs, contact a testing center administrator immediately. The administrator will restart the computer and return the exam to the point where the interruption occurred, with your score intact.

    ReplyDelete