Wednesday, April 19, 2023

MOS Associate

Today, I took the MO-300 exam and passed with flying colors. This means that I have now achieved MOS Associate! This is pretty exciting but the journey isn't quite over yet. I'm shooting for a homerun this semester. My next plan is to conquer Outlook and Access. After taking those down I will put my sights on Word Expert and then finally Excel Expert. I believe I accomplish this with some gritty effort! In addition to MOS in parallel I also went for some other certifications via edX. For those who are not familiar, edX was founded by scientist from MIT and Harvard. Their website offers various courses covering a plethora of subjects. I'm taking the Data Science courses through them. I managed to squeeze out an additional 4 certifications!

7 comments:

  1. Certs, certs, certs, and more certs ^_^

    You will achieve what you set your sights on :-)

    MOS Expert distinction and then hit the MOS Homerun, Elijah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! Congratulations on getting all your certs at edX. I just joined the Google cloud computing class with edX also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's raining certs over here!! Congratulations Elijah I know you'll achieve the goals you are aiming for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on passing the MO-300 exam and achieving MOS Associate certification, Elijah! I know you (and Mr. Wu) must be so proud! It's good to hear that you have a clear plan for your next steps and are already working towards conquering Outlook and Access. You have definitely inspired me to push towards earning more certificates along the way! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Homerun! let's go!! Just do it! It is not that difficult to get a homerun as long as we keep doing practises provided by our professor.

    Thanks for your certs sharing! Im gonna get some of them in summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome! Great work on getting your MOS Associates it's very inspiring to see my classmates thrive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. With your variety of interests and the know how to do so many things, I know you'll meet most if not all your future goals.

    ReplyDelete