Saturday, May 13, 2023

A10 + Mothers day

I am extremely glad I got to give an improved presentation. I really do take pride in preparing my own PowerPoint presentation from start to finish without any help. It was a journey. I am also grateful that it was on a topic that I am passionate about yet again. If I had to do any research, I would have been doomed. I am looking forward to knocking out some of the last few assignments here for IS101. It will be a bit of a grind, but I think I can do it. I feel like I have managed quite the workload this semester already going the little extra mile will not be too bad.
 
Aside from all of that, Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms out there. I did the Tour De France and dropped off racks of ribs to as many friends as I could, rounding it all out with the last rack of ribs for my mother. NOTE: She requested the ribs. Anyway, it has been a whirlwind of a semester, but I am glad I could finish out strong!


7 comments:

  1. Your mom looks very proud of you in your sailor's uniform :-)

    I'm extremely glad you wanted to do A10 Improved Slideshow Presentation. Wonderful in creating your slideshow, delivery of your topic, and holding a Q & A session with actual 3D-printed components of your flying rocket. Even more glad to hear your ambition to do the last few optional assignments for IS101-3003, Spring 2023 ^_^

    I'm most excited when you achieve the coveted Grand Slam (already distinguished oneself in the bonus quizzes + hitting a MOS Homerun + completing all 10 assignments). Go Elijah go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a seaman, and I could be wrong, but I believe there might be a motto "Semper Fortis" attached to the Navy. If so, you project that motto, that commitment to readiness, resilience and strength. You want and are willing to go beyond what is expected. I hope that drive never dies and as I am sure you know, your mother is extremely proud of you. I just saw a glimpse in the classroom, but I know you will go far and achieve those goals and passions that you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Motivation and dedication are important, and I can tell you are going to have a very bright future. Hard work doesn't go unnoticed, and you have definitely exceeded the requirements for this class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at that shine on those shoes! I used to iron my dad's naval uniforms and then my ex-husbands and I could make those creases to make them cut you. 😁 Thank you for your service!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aside from MOS Homerun, I am also gonna do A4 with you! Let's make a resume website to showcase our skills!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Passion for the topic definitely makes the process more enjoyable. It sounds like you've managed your workload well this semester, and with a positive mindset, you can surely tackle the remaining assignments. Lastly, it's wonderful that you celebrated Mother's Day in a special way, your mom must be proud of all your accomplishments! :)

    ReplyDelete