Thursday, May 11, 2023

Set in Motion

Ariane 5 Rocket - James Webb Space Telescope
December 2021

I never would have guessed it but, motion paths actually really caught my attention. They operate like spline paths in any 3D animating software. This is pretty huge. It allows a presenter to really take control of a slide and get into some very interesting and complex animations. I am planning to make really good use of motion paths for my next PowerPoint presentation. being that my topic will once again be based around rockets, it's only fitting that I give the presentation some life. I hope everyone is prepared for a crash course in Rocketry! I very much want to tease my own rocket in this post but I will save it for class! Instead, here is a quick introduction on how we keep things in orbit, consider the flight path a motion path :)







 

6 comments:

  1. Putting what you learned from 6.9.5 Motion Paths will definitely make your slideshow stand out from those who use standard animation effects!

    Thank you for sharing the 5 min video on how objects stay in orbit :-)

    Looking forward to your A10 Improved Slideshow Presentation in our final class session tomorrow ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will say your presentation was captivating. The use of the motions paths and timing was on point with your topic and elevated the PowerPoint slideshow. Also, the passion you have about rockets came across to the audience,
    I will say, I listened to the video a I understood about 3/4s of it.😶‍🌫️💀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Motion paths are very captivating and look nice on a presentation. I enjoyed your PowerPoint presentation in class was very interesting I enjoyed the rocket you brought to class. It's fascinating to know that you learned everything from YouTube!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, unleash your creativity and let your 'rocket' take center stage with captivating motion paths in Powerpoint. It will definitely bring your slides to life, not that it needed it, your presentation was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on your presentation! It's evident that you found motion paths in PowerPoint to be a useful feature. It allows for creative and dynamic animations, as they add an extra level of engagement to a presentation. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I appreciate your passion that you spend your leisure time in spacecraft research. You are like a scientist perceiving academic research as fun. At least I wouldn't contribute my leisure time to my Minecraft server. I have to learn from you!

    Your presentation is clean and clear. With your nice visual aid, I can almost totally understand your presentation.

    ReplyDelete